Hey yall!! Krafty Girl Jasmine here, welcome back for another month of Krafty Skrappin!
For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it’s NOT a card! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages, tags… you get the picture! Come play along with us each month and let’s get some of those photo’s out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember…
THIS MONTH’S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
Also.. This is my very first go on the Skrappy Challenge! :) So excited!
So.. I cut out some packages for some Halloween-candy with my silhouette camoe :)
A witches hat and a ghost!
Aaaand I put on some embossed sentiments from Kraftin Kimmie that I think go perfect with each item.
”HAVE A WICKED HALLOWEEN”
for the Witches hat.
”YOU’RE TOTALLY SPOOK-TACULAR!”
for the ghost.
The sentiments come from this gorgeous set:
To join the challenge, follow these instructions:
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you’d like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we’ve reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, November 21st @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!