It’s time for another challange at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, this time it’s anything except a card! How fun isn’t that?
I made an album for my fiancé for his 30th birthday last week. It’s filled with photos from all over the world with a special message for him. It was much appreciated :)
The image I used is the male from the set ”Let’s Celebrate”.
To join our challange, you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it’s NOT a card. Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages, tags… You get the picture! Come play along with us each month and let’s get some of those photo’s out of boxes and on to something creative and fun! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember:
THIS MONTH’S THEME: ANYTHING GOES
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you’d like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we’ve reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, May 22nd @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!